• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question Looking for Recommendations

SnowScreen

Novice Member
I am looking for help. I have an older projector, Mitsubishi UD8400U. It has no audio output. Currently, I have an Nvidia Shield (which has bluetooth Audio) and a Nintendo Switch (With a bluetooth audio adapter) that I have to swap the HDMI for depending on which one I am using. The audio is pushed via bluetooth to a PositiveGrid Spark guitar amp :(

None of this is optimal, but I also don't have the cash to build out a system the way I imagine it should be. So for the time being, I'm looking for an AV receiver that can push audio to my bluetooth amp... then at a future date I would add a surround sound system. Other preferences would be something that has 4+ hdmi inputs, and possible 2 HDMI out since there is a TV to use when not using the projector. I would say the budget is $500, but bonus points for something less expensive.

I've done google searches but in large part I find the results confusing. Thanks for any help that can offered, it is greatly appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom