Looking for quick answer

tigermad

Distinguished Member
My original Iphone 3GS is jailbroken on 3.1.3 and officially unlocked.

If I restore it back to factory settings to take to the CEX store but they don't offer me enough can I jailbreak it again or is it gone forever?

tigermad

Distinguished Member
What happens If i don't sell it until after OS4 is released. Will Apple only put this on itunes so I will have no choice but to restore using os4 thus rendering it unjaibreakable.

Dave X

My original Iphone 3GS is jailbroken on 3.1.3 and officially unlocked.

If I restore it back to factory settings to take to the CEX store but they don't offer me enough can I jailbreak it again or is it gone forever?

dont jailbreak it, take it in as it is, as they will restore it if they buy it.

If you are worried about your personal stuff, take it in and ask how much they would give you, then if you are happy do a restore on the iPhone yourself before handing it over.

tigermad

Distinguished Member
dont jailbreak it, take it in as it is, as they will restore it if they buy it.

If you are worried about your personal stuff, take it in and ask how much they would give you, then if you are happy do a restore on the iPhone yourself before handing it over.

:confused: Its already jailbroken on 3.1.3. So I think I will restore it and obviously leave it unjailbroken.

If I don't like the price they offer then I will carry on using it I guess.

Dave X

:confused: Its already jailbroken on 3.1.3. So I think I will restore it and obviously leave it unjailbroken.

If I don't like the price they offer then I will carry on using it I guess.

sorry m8, i wrote without thinking too well. I meant to say
"dont restore it, take it in as it is, as they will restore it if they buy it."

:oops:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom