• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for Projector for Business

tarheelz23

Novice Member
I am new to the forum but we are opening an event space and would like to put up a 150-165" screen and a projector that will not only work for presentations but also showing sporting events as well. The wall this will be going on is a 39' black wall. Thanks for the help in advance

ShanePJ

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Just running a simple calculation, the 9200 by Epson and it will be 10" larger on the diagonal measurement.

This projector has one of the best throws out there, so I feel your going to have to look at the business end of the projector sector.

Panasonic, Optoma and Epson offer a few units which will accommodate you although they also have a price tag to match it to.

I would really be worried with any of the home cinema projectors as there light output from these are not designed to work on screens which almost measure 4m in width.

So, I would say, obtain the brightest you can afford with a fantastic focal length.

Regards, Shane.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom