1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for my first 32" WideScreen..

Discussion in 'TVs' started by MarcoRS, Oct 11, 2003.

1. MarcoRS

MarcoRS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    This is my first post on the site as I am looking into a 32" Widescreen TV.

A mate of mine has a Panasonic TX-32DT30 which seems like a good choice on initial viewing, but I have not really sat down and looked at it in detail.

I also like the look of the Panasonic TX-32PD30 with its slim edges, but after reading the sticky post regarding the issues people have experienced with this set I am a little concerned.

Whilst looking at some screens the other day I also came across the Loewe Aconda 9381 ZW. This unit looks fantastic but the cost is a little higher.

Can people give me some advice on the above units or make some sugestions on other good 32" units...?

CheeRS

Marco.

2. monsieurblack

monsieurblack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    hiya MarcoRS :)

welcome :cool:

i'm no expert but have seen the loewe in action and have to say that if i had the funds one of those would most definately be at the top of my list!!! they look simply sublime :smashin:

as others may already know...i'm hopefully off tomorrow to check out some sets for myself, after originally going to go for a £1000+ one i'm now considering something closer to the 700 mark and maybe get some speakers etc at a later date :confused:

sorry i can't be of more help...the loewe would be top for me...failing that then i'd have to opt for something along the lines of a toshiba pf2 of a panny pd30...

good luck :)
    keep us posted :)
    laters
    monsieurblack

3. mo

mo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +23
    if you want an acconda,then wait until the end of nov'.
    they will have a new hd tube,new chasiss and a hard disk recorder built in.
    the price will not change.
    if you do to tv& video direct in bolton you can have it for under £1500+stand.