Looking for mp3 player that has fm radio and sd support.

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by D3ltax5, Dec 22, 2017.

1. D3ltax5

D3ltax5
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just looking for a simple mp3 player for the car throu aux. I used to own one of those fuse but stoped working after a week thou I got it referb and got my money back.
    I need the fm just in case I go out without the car and need something to listen to.
    The storage capacity doesn't have to be bit as long as there is there is a sd slot avalable.
    As of right now my music folder is around 35 gig mixed with mp3's and a few lossless.
    Bluetooth is optional as I may or maynot go that rout as of right now. Good to have in there thou.
    I do own a cowon d2 is still works, sounds good but only supports 32gig i think, the raido stoped working after 2 years of owning it and the random song option is horrable. It usually plays the same order songs every time and that other custom firmware is hard to navigate for car use.

2. D3ltax5

D3ltax5
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bit (big*)

3. wongataa

wongataa

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +543
    I have a Sony Walkman MP3 player with FM radio, SD card, lossless support, and Bluetooth. I use it plugged into the audio input of my car. It is a NWZ-A15.

4. D3ltax5

D3ltax5
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can't find that unit. Amazon.ca is unavailable. I found some of the newer sony mp3 players but they lack sd support for some reason for around $100. I don't understand why they couldn't put a simple sd card slot in there cheeper models, even a 5 dollor mp3 player I found on amazon has a sd slot.
    I kinda don't want to spend more then $150 canadain.

Last edited: Dec 28, 2017
  5. cR4cKF0x 5TevE

cR4cKF0x 5TevE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +539
  6. dannnielll

dannnielll

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +760
    I can strongly recommend the Sony nzw music players . I have the model either A25 or A27 with hi Res music support, and very effective active ambient noise cancellation. It will take a 128 gig micro SD, maybe more and a really neat FM radio. About the only thing missing is that the radio does not have rds... So does not display the name of the station. Sound wise , hard to beat.... Even if tiny the battery will last around 20 hours playing. Unfortunately it also needs its own specific usb cable.. almost like the old apple connector...
    Oh and the windows ripping and transferring software is dead easy to use.

Just a query Steve... Does the new a35 include a fm tuner. The Amazon publicity does not mention it, and the poster wants one. I certainly did.
    Just did a bit of checking and the A25 and A27 are no longer current products, but if you can get a A27 it's a real find...

Last edited: Jan 15, 2018