• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

Question Looking for hifi manufacturer or supplier for monthly fundraiser

AntBanks

Hi all

I am looking for either a British manufacturer or supplier to provide one of their best hifi systems for a monthly event i am planning, I would like to play a classic album in its entirity in intimate surroundings in a venue i have managed to secure in Chelmsford, Essex. The idea is to sell limited tickets so to keep the evening comfortable. The venue is quite small...But as Vinyl is becoming very popular again i wanted to run this as a fundraiser for our music workshops, we are not in a position to purchase but'borrow' would love the support of a manufacturer or supplier of the very best equipment. You will have your company name and any other info you choose to be on all promo material including press and media. The Guardian newspaper does something similar to this but it could be months between events. I would require you to be at the event of course to set up and obviously you can talk to our customers if they have questions regarding the equipment
I also plan to invite the bands along to maybe do Q&A's after the album has been played depending how big they are :)at a later date

A bit about me

I am a promoter and i work for a not-for-profit organisation based on the South Coast of England called Tonic Music for Mental Health
Tonic raises awareness and challenges the stigma often associated with mental illness through music and art based events. We organise music workshops, gigs, art groups, and community projects throughout the year for people experiencing mental health problems, these are not only on the South Coast but also London and Essex and we have stalls at many festivals throughout the year.

Our patrons are Terry Hall Of The Specials and Music photographer Kevin Cummins
We were recently asked to provide one of our stalls on the Specials UK Tour

We are a constantly growing organisation and this would be a great way to expand further to provide local workshops to the Essex area and help many people who struggle day to day with their mental health.
please check out our Facebook page and website for more details
Tonic Music for Mental Health
About Tonic Music

If anyone is interested inc manufacturers i would be so grateful if you could contact me in a private message :) just to add, it would be for an audience of around 100 people once a month, so it would be quite a beefy system and of course we need a turntable on the night too.

I hope this was ok to post moderators, if i have broken any rules then i apologise.

All the best

Ant

Last edited:
Hi Ant,

Happy for you to keep this thread on here.

I wish you the best of luck in finding a company to help you achieve this.

All the best.
Mark

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom