Looking for HDMI 2.1 cable recommendation for 55U8HGQTUK

isvik

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hi, I just bought a Hisense 55U8HQTUK (European spec) and am finding difficulty getting a HDMI cable to work with it when connected to my PC. I bought a Blaupunkt HDMI cable from B & M that had Ultra HD 4K marked on the packaging. The TV only connects at 60HZ on the 120HZ HDMI ports and with SDR only. Dolby vision/atmos films play with a pink tint on the screen. I then bought a HDMI cable (labelled Electrovision website electrovision.co.uk) from my local electrical store that was labelled version 2.0. This cable won't even display a signal, although on my smaller Hisense 40A4BGTUK works ok. Both TVs were an upgrade from a 12 year old LG model so I only had 1.4 HDMI cables.

Could somebody recommend a good 2.1 Ultra High Speed HDMI cable at a reasonable price that is known to work with this TV or similar spec Hisense TVs?

Thanks.

Hi,
Try this:
Hisense TV HDMI Ports Not Working - Fix it Now

Hisense TV Not Working with HDMI (Reasons +Troubleshooting Tips)

there is a thread here try to post there down you are more likely to find a solution
good luck.

Last edited:
You're welcome, I hope you will find a solution to your problem.

If you're in the UK I can say that I've always found KENABLE to have quality cables at reasonable prices. Having been stung a few times on Ebay with fake/inferior cables, they're my go-to supplier these days.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom