Question looking for great short throw projector with great brightness, color

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Yohk, Nov 13, 2016.

1. Yohk

Yohk
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi I'm looking for great Short throw projector with hd video great color, brightness for some art project photography, VJ stuff. Don't want any 3D and don't care about speaker quality hope the price is as cheap as possible. Any suggestions? Thanks!

2. dannybless

dannybless

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Check out the GT1080e for full HD at a very short distance. If you can stay in the land of 720p then also check out the ASUS B1M which is a lot more portable, although not sure if that's relevant to your use case.

3. xtremexj

xtremexj
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have the gt1080 the Benq short throw actually is better. Sad but true cause I have the GT1080

4. Yohk

Yohk
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't mind old model as my budget is limited. I don't need 3D at all also speaker quality is not my concern. Picture quality, brightness & price is my major concern.

5. Benllay

Benllay

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +46
    I have the Optoma GT1080e and although the cinema room isn't set up yet I've watched vairous demos through it and I'm very impressed (first projector so have nothing to compare with) I've seen reviews about the BenQ being better though...

Might be worth looking on Richer Sounds at the bargains section..

If you type in Optoma GT1080 they have a refurbished model for £309.95 in Maidstone it'll come with 12 months warranty too! That's a good price if you can get it from the area!!