Looking for friends to play battlefield 4 with

Mcdave69

Novice Member
Reaction score
Looking to meet folk to play battlefield 4 with . Am Scottish and play most nights apart from Fri and sats

The community of regular players has dwindled over recent months, but thing will be sure to pick up again what with the announcement of BF1. Will you be getting it do you think?

I'm tempted by the premium edition of this, it's only £11.99 on the store at the moment. Is there still an active online presence?

Cool! Well if I do get it I'll add you

There is a "roll call" and "AVF platoon" thread, but I would maybe just add anyone who has posted in the PS4 Battlefield forums over the last few months (most people have their PSN IDs in their signature). Say "I'm from AVForums" when you add them, and mostly they won't hesitate to add you to their friends list.

Things will explode a lot more in the run up to BF1's release as well (assuming it's good).

I'm trying to fit in a bit of time playing each night before BF1 is released - usually pretty late at night though tbh, but will add you just in case you're on at the same time. (Psn: Moomike1981)

Hey Dave, I’ll play with you. Send me a friends request: Iain72 : )

Hey Dave, just checked your stats. You arent by any chance blind?

Cant play Friday and Saturdays... Must be busy with his Male Strippers Dance act at weekends... I thought he gave that up?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom