• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for figurines, where can I get them?

jamesvtidohc

Established Member
Im looking for figurines of Emporers, Rulers etc.

Specifically looking for ghengis khan but also want some others of attila, alexander etc.

Please show me sites where I can buy them.

Thanks in advance.

Kevo

Prominent Member
Have a look at the Dragon 1/6th historic range although they tend to be more 'action figure' like rather than 'figurines, but very detailed (and sometimes pricey) none the less. You may find more info in the Movie Memorabilia forum.

fizl

Prominent Member
what size are you looking for?

Shaz

Razor

Distinguished Member
There is a member here called R1pley and he is pretty up on this sort of stuff. A nice chap too. :)

jamesvtidohc

Established Member
Cheers for the replies guys.

Size is probably not much bigger than the length of an a4 page, perhaps a little taller. Itll be going on a shelf and I dont particularly like large figures or models.

My budget is up to £60 per model.

Ive never purchased figures before so Im not sure if the budget will suffice for what Im looking for, I may however, depending on the figure, up the budget and then start saving for another in the future.

Ill mail r1pley tomorrow.

Thanks again.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom