Looking for DVD recoder, record game play and play .mpegs ??

eddywatson

Standard Member
Hello

Does anybody know of a dvd recorder that will allow me to record my xbox 360 game play? aswell as play mpegs?

What I mean by mpegs is.... If i convert a movie thats .avi into .mpeg and then place that .mpeg onto a DVD disc and place it into the DVD recorder... a list of videos that are in mpeg format show up and I pick which one to watch

My current DVD player has this mpeg feature but it does not record TV

Thank you

Last edited:

Gavtech

Administrator
Hello

Does anybody know of a dvd recorder that will allow me to record my xbox 360 game play? aswell as play mpegs?

What I mean by mpegs is.... If i convert a movie thats .avi into .mpeg and then place that .mpeg onto a DVD disc and place it into the DVD recorder... a list of videos that are in mpeg format show up and I pick which one to watch

My current DVD player has this mpeg feature but it does not record TV

Thank you
Firstly, why not go for a recorder that will deal with Aci's [ DivX ] to save you having to go to the trouble of a conversion process.

Secondly, recording Xbox is notoriously problematic. Most players are only prepared to play in high def, and in that mode most games output 60hz only and will not output a recordable output at the same time.

Top Bottom