Looking for custom installer in Glasgow

Colin_S

Standard Member
I am looking for a home cinema install as follows:
  • 55inch OLED tv mounted on the wall
  • tv cables all channeled into the wall (plasterboard lined brick walls)
  • cables channelled into the wall for an AV receiver (5.1.2) Atmos setup
  • fit two ceiling mounted atmos speakers
Does anyone have any recommendations?

misterS3

I'm going to be using the guy that works for Richer Sounds for a similar project. I'll let you know how it goes.

misterS3

I am looking for someone in Glasgow. How did you get on ?

Hi

the guy is meticulous.

We haven't finished yet because we are getting a builder to sort out a granite shelf custom made above our fire and that's been delayed with c19.

But he did part of it and was here all day. And really did a nice job running cables in a really difficult situ.

He was supposed to be back this week but is going to be after 19th as builder still waiting on shelf. He's not cheap but he's good. I'm happy so far and I can't imagine the job when finished won't be great.
He's also put a pull cord through for future proofing.. And run extra cables for me..

JacKoumides

Novice Member
Hi

the guy is meticulous.

We haven't finished yet because we are getting a builder to sort out a granite shelf custom made above our fire and that's been delayed with c19.

But he did part of it and was here all day. And really did a nice job running cables in a really difficult situ.

He was supposed to be back this week but is going to be after 19th as builder still waiting on shelf. He's not cheap but he's good. I'm happy so far and I can't imagine the job when finished won't be great.
He's also put a pull cord through for future proofing.. And run extra cables for me..

Thanks for the info misterS3 👍

Colin_S

Standard Member
I ended up using Martin Watson AV from East Kilbride. He's run all the cables and done a great job. Back next week to install the equipment now that the plasterer has been and room painted.

Also got a quote from Steven at Beyond-Sound, who I was impressed with. We needed a new aerial installed and a cat6 run to our home office, and Martin could do both but Steven couldn't so went with Martin.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom