Looking for cheap Xbox Live Gold membership - has anyone used cdkeys.com?

Just bought FIFA 14 for Xbox One from them, 30quid all in. Great service.

Very nice!
Thanks - have to purchase from here when my XBOX ONE comes this week! :)

Used CDKeys.com for titanfall on pc £23.48 with fb discount excellent customer service sorted my problem a 3am due to me not updating my email address

Yep, they sent me my code within seconds of my purchase :)
- Very happy with their service.

Used a couple months ago to get 1 year membership and was emailed the code straight away, would recommend.

Oh yes ofcourse must be legit if you get free Xbox Live :rolleyes:

Reported for Spam
hey there is a secret way to get 1 month, first you try to close the tab (kill it) then a message will apear saying stay on this page (witch is an option) and offers to give you one month of free xbox live, but tottaly fake and unactivated codes not reliable

I used it yesterday and my son is now enjoying XBox Live at a far cheaper price than going to Microsoft direct. Fantastic!

I use cdkeys an awful lot and they are brilliant! Ive had a few codes that wouldn't work, but a quick email and they always resend a code! I cannot recommend them enough!

Super cheap and excellent customer service!

Ive been getting my gold from g2a for 2 years now, also bought some for a few buddys.
worked like a charm. Also good for all other platforms and games.
Xbox Live

i used them loads, only had one issue, my far cry 4 key was banned, but they resolved it in a few hours so that was nice

CDKeys is pretty good, but than there is:

G2A.com
VidaPlayer.com
CJS-CDkeys.com
MMOGA.com

And a bunch more, just recommend looking at a few since the prices are always changing :)

CDKeys are currently doing 7 months of Xbox Live for £10.99 or £10.44 if you use the 5% discount code.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom