looking for best budget tv 50-55inch is viso or tcl any good?

AlwaysWinter

Novice Member
i was looking at samsung TV's but i figured if im going to get QLED tech (im assuming qled is better that oled) not sure on that but was wondering as what i really wanted was a samsung q60 but is out of my budget i think so what tech would i be looking for and does anyone have a rundown of wich tv between TCL, Vizio, Sony , or LG wich is better? i think LG fails every time on picture quality so im thinking TCL or Vzio how is there picture quality? and id really like a 120hz motion cause i play video games on computer with high end graphics card on pc nvidia 2080

paulyoung666

Distinguished Member
i was looking at samsung TV's but i figured if im going to get QLED tech (im assuming qled is better that oled) not sure on that but was wondering as what i really wanted was a samsung q60 but is out of my budget i think so what tech would i be looking for and does anyone have a rundown of wich tv between TCL, Vizio, Sony , or LG wich is better? i think LG fails every time on picture quality so im thinking TCL or Vzio how is there picture quality? and id really like a 120hz motion cause i play video games on computer with high end graphics card on pc nvidia 2080

hi , and welcome , I doubt you will get many opinions on here about TCL and Vizio because as far as I know they are not available in the UK .....

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX 4K OLED TV Review: The best TV of 2020?
Top Bottom