Question Looking for best 4k TV under £900

Searcher73

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I am looking at replacing an 8 year old 42” Samsung LCD with for a larger 4k screen and looking for recommendations. To be honest I just want the best TV around £850 price mark and swaying to Samsung TV’s as I’ve always had the best experience with them over the years.

I viewed the SAMSUNG UE55MU6470U in Curry’s the other week and this stood out from the others and had decided this but it is now £969 compared to £769 and nowhere else appears to sell this model currently and I grudge paying an extra £200 knowing it was cheaper a few weeks ago.

Reading other posts on here where people have asked for recommendations its suggests posts like list what is important however to me the largest best value TV for my money is my main priority here. It will be for our new home that we move in to in a few weeks and most likely be connected to Sky’s equivalent to Virgin TIVO which we have currently as no Virgin Media in the area. SMART isn’t necessarily important to me as I use Chromecast and probably likely to get a Firestick soon anyway. I may link my PC to it but this isn’t something I have done often so isn’t very important TBH.

The other one I have seen is the Panasonic TX58EX700B from Richer Sounds which is currently £869 with a 6 year warranty so this seems to be drawing me to this one however are their others similar to this around the £700 price range that are as good for what I need? As I said, at the start of the post, Samsung would be my choice out with the Panasonic I have mentioned but there just seem to be loads of them out there.

Another thing, the wife inst very keen on the curved TV's and I have never really viewed one either but I would consider one if there was bargain to be had.

Thanks in advance.

Can a MOD delete this post as just noticed I should have posted on another thread for TV recommendations?

Cheers

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom