Looking for bed and mattress, any recomendations?

Doctor Smith

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Im after a divan 4 draw bed with Mattress. I have looked at the usual top retailers but they are so expensive. Can anyone recommend any other cheaper online retailers?

Im after a divan 4 draw bed with Mattress. I have looked at the usual top retailers but they are so expensive. Can anyone recommend any other cheaper online retailers?

Think how much time you spend in bed, and then compare that duration v cost and edge towards the higher end of your budget. Mattresses and beds are obviously important to good health so don't cut corners...

Think how much time you spend in bed, and then compare that duration v cost and edge towards the higher end of your budget. Mattresses and beds are obviously important to good health so don't cut corners...
You're right, I love my bed. Thanks.

Comfort is everything with a bed/mattress. I paid £1.5k for the bed I have and was told it would last for 20 plus years. This was over 10 years ago! It is still perfect, so money well spent I'd say....

I'm in the market for a new mattress as well and have found alot of direct sellers at really good prices.

Casper
Leesa
Eve
Bruno

These are the ones I am tempted at. Has anyone had any experience with any of them?

They all offer Kings for around under £700

I have bought from a seller off ebay notjohnlewis have had very good service as well as great prices.

I'm not affiliated with the seller

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom