Looking for advice on passive 3dtv, please help

lauhen

Standard Member
Please can someone offer advice, i am looking for a passive 3dtv, i have seen the lg dm2780d and the 32" lg lw450u, i dont want any bigger as it is not the main tv in the house, it is going into a bedroom and the distance from where the current tv is to where it will be viewed from is about 6ft. I also have no idea as to what i need to look for in terms of a blu ray player, i only really want a fairly cheap one. I have no idea about these things at all and from googling for reviews i always get sent to this website, so i am hoping for your help.

thankyou

Jason Shouler

Novice Member
Assuming your intention is to watch 3D movies (as opposed to a VM or Sky feed) then any 3D blu-ray player is fine.

When mounting the set, make sure you're viewing at right angles to the screen i.e. mount at head height when sitting up rather than high up on a wall.

lauhen

Standard Member
thanks for the reply, i would also like to view sky feed, so is there certain players that i need to look for, i am so clueless with all this.

Jason Shouler

Novice Member
thanks for the reply, i would also like to view sky feed, so is there certain players that i need to look for, i am so clueless with all this.
It makes no difference.

I only thought if you have Sky (3D) then you might not need bother with a blu-ray player at all - assuming you have one in your lounge :)

lauhen

Standard Member
also does it matter on the size of the screen and the distance that you are away from it when viewing.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom