Looking for advice for a next gen TV

xxx_ibzy_xxx

Hi All

At the moment i have a ue49mu7070 and i am looking to purchase a ps5. I am considering to purchase a new tv and my budget is around £700. Is there anything in this price range worth me upgrading to ? I would prefer to stick to a 49/50 inch however could possibly entertain a 55" if the tv stand is in the middle and not the ends.

I saw the following model
49NANO866NA

is there a good upgrade for me? or should I just hold off and wait until next year.

many thanks

tvdavid

I would stay with your current tv unless you can get the Sony XH900 55 or 49 inch TV.

xxx_ibzy_xxx

thank you guys :) , will stick to my current television unless a good deal comes along with the Sony,

Re the sony are the 49 and 55 the same panel or is the 55 a better television? i know often with these screens the 49s arent as good. Also are these Sonys better than the samsung q80 range?

@LCDseeker @tvdavid

Last edited:

LCDseeker

thank you guys :) , will stick to my current television unless a good deal comes along with the Sony,

Re the sony are the 49 and 55 the same panel or is the 55 a better television? i know often with these screens the 49s arent as good. Also are these Sonys better than the samsung q80 range?

@LCDseeker @tvdavid
Bigger is always better really, unless you look at the new 48" LG OLED.

Dodgexander

Advice will be the same as here from me:

xxx_ibzy_xxx

Guys I ended up getting a 49 inch q80 for a very good deal. Will keep it for a short while and upgrade next year at some point. Paid £600 new.

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic HZ2000 4K OLED TV Review | The best OLED for movie viewing in 2020
Top Bottom