• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for a UK Piega dealer.

ryanwigginton

Hi, just been on Piega's website after reading up. The TP5s look fantastic. Are their any dealers in the UK, specifically the midlands where I can listen to these? The link on their site seems to crash after requesting a dealer.

webhammer

Hi, just been on Piega's website after reading up. The TP5s look fantastic. Are their any dealers in the UK, specifically the midlands where I can listen to these? The link on their site seems to crash after requesting a dealer.

Hi;
Sorry about the problem, Piega has recently undergone a major website change, and as we know, that means bugs. Here's the best way to contact someone in the UK about Piega -
Hi-Fi brokers
Mr. Richard Field
+44 1422 37 21 10
+44 79 66 10 85 67 (mobile)
richard_field2[email protected]

PhillM

Standard Member
Ryan:

I heard these at Audio Counsel in Cheadle, Nr. Manchester.
Listened to the TS5s, and they sounded pretty good. My wife loved 'em, so now I'm trying to find out more detail, but I know Audio Counsel have got the centre and TS3 rears as well.....not sure about TPs though.
Bit far to travel, I guess.

Cheers,

Phill

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom