Looking for a "tasteful" silver/aluminum ball gear knob

Captain_Danger

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hey there,

I am after a non-tacky looking brushed silver / aluminum ball gear knob to fit a Mondeo MK3 (with lift up reverse).

All the ones ive seen have looked a bit nasty.

I am just after one which is brushed in appearance and maybe has the gear layout engraved on top or something like that.

Anyone know of a good etailer?

Thanks.

have a look for the mondeo st ones , far superior to aftermarket ones !!!!! , as an aside , have a wander over to www.fordmondeo.org , you will not find a better site for mondeo info :smashin:

or have a look for the ford puma ones, thats what i had in one of mine as it looks kreat, just a plain brushed alu kind of look

A few of the Richbrook gear levers look nice, though im really picky about such things. I really want one with the gear layout on the top, a lot of the ones I like the look of are "plain" without the gear layout.

A few of the Richbrook gear levers look nice, though im really picky about such things. I really want one with the gear layout on the top, a lot of the ones I like the look of are "plain" without the gear layout.

so , look at a late model st knob :smashin:

Stick to Ford parts, i'll lose all respect if you start going down the tacky 'Halfords' parts bin special route. ST route is best. Take a look at the Titanium edition too. :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom