Question Looking for a streamer with a voice remote that does Now TV

billsparrow

Novice Member
I'm looking for a streamer with a voice remote that does Now TV (or some other service that offers Sky Sports).

I have an elderly friend who suffers from macular degeneration, as a result of which he can't read the text on the TV. I didn't realise how bad it was until after we got him a Now TV box to access Sky Sports. Not being able to read the text makes navigating menus really difficult. If he makes one wrong button press he can end up in a cul-de-sac of the menu system and not find his way back out. I was originally looking around for a remote control that had a macro facility so that I could program sequences that would take the menu system back to a known starting point, then forward to the desired end point. Then someone suggested a voice activated remote control. I have found that the Amazon Fire TV Stick is available with a voice search facility, but unfortunately it does not appear to include Now TV. He needs Now TV to be able to access Sky Sports (unless there is another service that offers Sky Sports).

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom