1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a reasonably priced HDD MP3 player

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by RMCF, Aug 3, 2005.

1. RMCF

RMCF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +633
  2. HMHB

HMHB

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,969
    I've not seen any reviews about it, but in my experience you tend to get what you paid for and are probably better off spending a bit more with one of the better known makes. It also makes it easier to get help from others on these forums if you have a player that a lot of other people are using :)

3. johann1979

johann1979
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree, in my experience and with DAPs being so fiddly and flimsy (Sony HD5), we spend more than enough time getting though the problems of the well known brands such as Apple, Sony and Creative that personally I would not even dream of considering to give a lesser known brand a go...

4. jiwonuk

jiwonuk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    if your looking for good priced hdd mp3, you should go for branded ones because all the hdd players have battery integrated and most times more unknown the player, the battery will be poor. and there is nothing more annoying than short battery life (well...in my case). i think rio carbon is a good player for the price. its the labs winner of group test on pc pro few months back. if you look up on currys or dixons online, its on web special right now.