1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for a reasonable priced plasma

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Dave Page, Nov 22, 2004.

1. Dave Page

Dave Page

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I am currently looking for a reasonable priced plasma display (up to about £1,800) I have been looking around on the internet and shops and just getting more confused.

I have been thinking about a Tiny 42", but I would like to actually see what I am buying before parting with my cash - I am also aware of Tiny's reputation in the past - so I think I have talk my self out of this one. I have also looked at a LG MZ42PZ45V at Richer sounds which looked reasonable until I found a LG RZ42PX11 at Unbeatable - now this is where I started to get confused.

My requirements are:

The display will have TV, DVD, VCR and PS2 images provided by a Sony AV amp via either a phono cable or preferably S-Video.

Sound will come the amp as well so speakers are not vital but would be preferred (just in case the amp goes wrong).

I also wish the plasma to be used for a alternative monitor for my PC which has a DVI output and when connected would be for online gaming.

I look forward to any suggestions

Regards