Looking for a new laptop/netbook.

Rich1981

Novice Member
Hi all not sure if this is the right section so sorry if its not. Basically we are looking at replacing our laptop as it's 10 years old now. We have a budget of around £250 but will go a little higher if it's worth it. We use our computer mainly for browsing the internet using an 02 dongle thingy, i tunes and word / excel documents. We have a large external hard drive to store all our media on so would need at least 2 usb port's. As we can connect it to the TV a VGA or HDMI cable would be great. I just can't decide on a netbook or laptop. Both seem to have the plus and minus point. Can anyone offer any advice on which direction to go on.

Iccz

If you are thinking about a netbook - have you used one before?

If not pop in to Dixons or PC World and have a look and feel of one, the keyboard is not to everyone's liking nor is the screensize. I can't really suggest what you will prefer in terms of laptop or netbook - but if you know what you want then we can start making suggestions.

If you are happy with a refurb the Dell Outlet do some good machines for cheap prices.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Marantz SR7015 & NAD T 778 AVR + Mission LX2 MKII Speaker Reviews, AV & Film News and More
Top Bottom