Question Looking for a Low to Mid Range 4k HDR 10 TV

MattClarke2001

Standard Member
Reaction score
Looking for high peak brightness, maybe above 600.
Price- Max £800
Full Array Local Dimming would be nice.

Panasonic 50EX750 and of course the Sony 49XE9005, which has the FALD. It’s a bit out of your budget but the only model under £1000 that has it and is decent at HDR.

Look around over the next few weeks and you should be able to get one for £850ish. The Panasonic will be between £750-850.

I am currently deciding between these models but the Sony wins easily on raw specs

Panasonic 50EX750 and of course the Sony 49XE9005, which has the FALD. It’s a bit out of your budget but the only model under £1000 that has it and is decent at HDR.

Look around over the next few weeks and you should be able to get one for £850ish. The Panasonic will be between £750-850.

I am currently deciding between these models but the Sony wins easily on raw specs
The Sony was on my list, I was just waiting to see if it would go below £839.

You're looking at refurbished models with current prices. I've seen the Sony selling on their own Sony centre refurb website for £850 before.

You're looking at refurbished models with current prices. I've seen the Sony selling on their own Sony centre refurb website for £850 before.
No they are not refurbished. It is £849 in Currys and Richer Sounds price match and beat the price by £10, also includes 6 year warranty.

i see... hughes.co.uk has it for £875 though and john lewis or richer sounds should price match ;)

No they are not refurbished. It is £849 in Currys and Richer Sounds price match and beat the price by £10, also includes 6 year warranty.
Hopefully this means the refurbs will dip even lower in price then.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom