Looking for a HT200DM, anyone looking to move up ?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by carrera2rs, Jun 24, 2002.

1. carrera2rs

carrera2rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking for a second hand HT200 Dm anyone looking to sell ?

Thanks
    Adrian:D

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,058
    Ian Guinan was selling his in classifieds I think. Do a search for his posts. Failing that StereoStereo in Glasgow may sell their dem unit if you ask nicely.

Gordon

3. pcavelle

pcavelle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Ian is on holiday at the moment but his HT200DM is still available & he is back in one just over one week.

Contact me & I can pass on your contact details to him if you like.

Regards,

Paul

4. carrera2rs

carrera2rs

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Paul

Thanks for letting me know that Ian is on holiday, I was talking to him on the unit and we were a little (not much) apart on price n funds etc. I have been lookin in Germany for one, dealers over there must be too well off, never seem to get back to me....

I sent a few e-mails to Ian but he didn't get back to me, I thought I might of upset him or something !! I have promised to let Ian know if one comes up and I will buy Ian's first price being right.

So far I've got a Toshiba SD900E new £699, and a Yammy AX1 £799 and I have on order a set of Energy 5.2's (Did all the Dems) The Yammy is bloody awesome on DVD (Won't use it for anything else). It is very rich, dynamic and just plain 'real' the 3802 sounded pinched, thinner and fatiguing by comparison. I even preffered the sound to the A11, havent demmed a A1R and I am sure there are better amps, but it transforms small sub sat systems that with lesser amps you would write them off as 'never gonna happen'

Also not sure if I have any probs with the Tosh, questions raised on revious post

Rgds
    Adrian:D