Looking for a hotel in Barcelona

DodgeTheViper

Reaction score
Im going to the F1 GP in Barcelona next year and need a hotel in the city centre

Looking for hotels from a distance is always difficult, so has anyone been and could recommend anything ? Up to 4 star prefferably.

Cheers

I stayed in a 4 star called The Gallery, decent hotel in a good location and I recall getting a good deal.

Not 100% sure on this, but the F1 isn't in Barcelona itself, more out on the outskirts? Depending on where you want to be for the rest of the time this might not matter so much I suppose, but AFAIK it isn't in walking distance of the main town.

I stayed in a 4 star called The Gallery, decent hotel in a good location and I recall getting a good deal.

That looks like a very good possibility, so going to check it out for prices etc.

Not 100% sure on this, but the F1 isn't in Barcelona itself, more out on the outskirts? Depending on where you want to be for the rest of the time this might not matter so much I suppose, but AFAIK it isn't in walking distance of the main town.

You are correct, the track is outside of Barcelona. I'll be getting the train but want to stay in the city centre for nightly events :D

I stayed here in 2010 for the catalunya moto gp

Hotel Ciutat de Granollers & Spa (Granollers, Spain) | Expedia

Really nice place:smashin:

That does look really nice but could be a little far out from the city centre.

You are correct, the track is outside of Barcelona. I'll be getting the train but want to stay in the city centre for nightly events :D

Makes sense, I like the city centre too. I'm going there for a long weekend staying with relatives later this month (cheap accomodation and they take us to the local places away from the tourist prices :thumbsup:).

For the hell of the weekend that it'll be, i'll be a tourist paying the prices :D

I'm sure it'll be worth it. :D

(Took a while to find this thread, I thought it must have been deleted :confused:).

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom