Looking for a good PS2 deal...

Lex

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

anyone seen any good deals for a PS2 anywhere? I'm getting it for my liilte brother, not sure what games he wants so ideally would just like a cheap console (any colour) on it's own - £124.99 is best price I have so far...

Cheers :smashin:

Sainsbury's have them for £69.99 (also Xboxes for the same price) if you're lucky enough to find any in stock. Scan them and check the price too - often not marked down deom the full price!

Are you sure about that? How do you know? There is nothing on their website - is it a mistake or a promotion?

Thanks EmissarY - I'll take a look :smashin:

£139 on their website - is this instore only?

hi

i got my 69.99 ps2 from sainsburys today :D
was going to get an xbox too but sold out everywhere :(
if anyone knows a store with some in stock please let me know(london, hertfordshire area)

cheers

So they are £69.99 in all sainsbury's stores?!?! How come they are so damn cheap?

m00dy, which specific store did you buy yours from?

Just want to see if my local will price match em.

Cheers,

EmissarY.

hi m8

i got mine from the north watford store near the asda roundabout.

cheers

For the £69 xbox and PS2 locations people know so far try wwwthedvdforums.co.uk (bargain forum). Loads of stores now out of stock.

Just got a PS2 from the Grimsby store, wanted another X-box really but they didn't have any left. Still £70 for a PS2 is a bargain so can't complain!

Cheers,
Andy

Gave up trying to find one at Sainsburys. Got one from Currys on the Price promise against Woolworths. £90 paid.

Got one from Woolworths - thanks EmissarY :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom