Looking for a good pair of in-ear earphones?

PaulMcGee

Novice Member
Reaction score
I am looking at getting a nice pair of in-ear earphones but don't want to spend any more than £100. I bought the Soundmagic E10s a couple of weeks back but I just don't think they're loud enough, would like a nice, loud pair of earphones that are bass heavy and can handle techno songs well. Another thing I noticed is that when I plug earphones into my Samsung Galaxy S4, they are quieter at full volume than when I plug them into my iPod 4th generation. Any idea why this is?

Many thanks,

Paul

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Just had a look at the JVC fxd80, anyone got a synopsis on them? I used to have the JVC HA-FX1X but they broke. I found them to be good in terms of bass just the quality was lacking but AMAZING value for money! so just wondering about these?

I'm quite surprised about your comments on the SoundMAGIC E10. They are pretty loud coming from my Samsung Galaxy S2.

The Final Audio Design Adagio III are have powerful bass, but also dig out lots of detail. Well worth looking into...

Yes but after owning the JVC XX bass headphones they are a fair bit quieter. Thank you.

What would people recommend then - the Final AudioDesign Adagio III or JVC FXD80?

Cheers.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom