Question Looking for a good fps to play online

RFC84

As title, I know everyone has their own opinion but what would you recommend?

I don't play story mode only online. I don't have any friends added yet so just want to get straight into a game. Not really into sci-fi games but open to suggestions. Narrowed it down to these unless you think of something I've missed?

Battlefield 1
Battlefield hardline
Cod ww2
Rainbow six siege
Tom clancys the division

Wattsy 75

I don't play story mode only online. I don't have any friends added yet so just want to get straight into a game. Not really into sci-fi games but open to suggestions. Narrowed it down to these unless you think of something I've missed?

Battlefield 1
Battlefield hardline
Cod ww2
Rainbow six siege
Tom clancys the division
Not hardline it's truly awful. Depends bf1 is fantastic.bigger game slower paced. COD is fast paced run n gun action.both good games

King Tones

Distinguished Member
I would dismiss Hardline, it's a fun MP but better in a squad.
Division won't be fun on your own.
personally I don't rate BF1 or COD, better grabbing BF4 but always going to be better in a Squad.
Siege is a great game but you are going to get spanked if you solo it, better in a squad or at least 2 players.

My suggestions as a Solo Player would probably be Fortnite or Titanfall 2.
With the games you have listed might be worth grabbing EA Access as that includes pretty much all the BF Games and Titanfall Games.

For me Fortnite and TF2 have been the best MP Games in a few years.
Great fun solo or with some friends.
Fortnite is Free to Play also.

Grab EA Access and Fortnite and you are sorted for some great MP Games.

iwb100

Distinguished Member

Battlefield 1
Battlefield hardline
Cod ww2
Rainbow six siege
Tom clancys the division
BF1 is great. Definitely worth a look. COD is COD...you either like it or you don't.
Both of those are fine solo. Siege and the division are not really solo games.

I'd say, wait a couple of weeks and pick up PUBG. It will be great solo, seeing as the main mode is solo. And well, it might have a rocky start on console but it will offer a lot of fun for a long time.

RandomLee

Distinguished Member
Just to play Devil's Advocate - The Division is immensely fun on your own. I must have around 300hrs logged and 90% of that has been solo. It's only really Incursions and Heroic/Legendary missions where you need to team up. There is matchmaking for all aspects of the game though.

Having said that, I'm not sure it would have the pace OP is looking for if he's also considering games like BF1 and CoD.

Top Bottom