I am now hunting for a LCD TV that is 40". I will mostly use it for gaming with the Xbox360 and PS3 (when it comes out). I also will use it for dvd movies (and eventually blue ray). Basically 85% of the use for it will be gaming and the other 15% will be for movies.. I have no plans to use it to watch shows, programmes on actual TV. Anyway I am a little confused as to all the different brands and ranges and features. I am concerned about a number of things. I am not really looking to spend more than £1600 on a 40". I will be using the PS2, GC with it as well, for another year before moving to PS3 and Revolution so I don't want any issues with the tv at 60hz as all the games I play on PS2 are NTSC and therefore 60hz. Same with DVD movies with my JVC player - they are mostly all NTSC. Will it support RGB Scart lead at 60hz? I use RGB Scart for my PS2 and dvd player. I am thinking of getting the Samsung LE40R51BX but the Comet website states it doesnt have NTSC playback? Also I heard there are tearing issues and problems at 60hz with this model? But the price is very reasonable compared to the other LCD sets. Also since I use a 7.1 sound system the sound features aren't an issue for the tv either. Just basic nicam stereo will do. The TV is linked here http://www.comet.co.uk/comet/html/cache/455_260916.html it says it has no component input though...isnt that strange? Also Comet is the only one that seems to be selling this particular model. Do a search for this on Google and it shows as Comet being the only seller. Odd. The Samsung LE40R51B is a slightly different model as it has trusurround or something. Also what would be the best connection for a LCD tv like this for 360? the 360 console doesnt support HDMI connection but does the tv have a vga input as well as a component? Which one would offer the best picture? Can anyone suggest me s set please. Thanks.