Looking for a good 26inch HDTV

K86

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey

I'm in the process of getting a new TV for my room so I thought that a 26inch HDTV would fit nicely, although, I have no idea which one to get

I'm looking to spend £450 at the maximum and I'm interested in the Samsung LE26R87

I'll be using the TV to play on my 360 and to possibly watch some HD films now and again

I'm not sure if there are any other TV's out there but if anyone has any recommendations then I would be very grateful

Thank you

Very good model!!But for 465£ you can take the Sony KDL-26T3000 which is a brand new model and one of the best!!

Thank you very much for your reply

I think that I'll go for the Samsung, the only bad things I've heard about it is the sound but I have an amp and sound system so I'll just use that instead

Thank you once again

Why dont the 26T3000?Anyway and the samsung is very good

One of the reasons I'm not going for the Sony KDL-26T3000 is that the cheapest I've found it for is nearly £500, but the Samsung I believe has a "Gaming Mode" which automatically optimises the TV for games and because I play on my 360 most days such an option would be good

The Samsung and Sony also both have the same number of HDMI ports (2), as well as a VGA out and Component out, the only thing (the Sony) has differently is the option for audio out, but my Sky box is already connected direct to my amp so there would be no need for that feature

I've also been reading that the Samsung is the second to best TV (within the 20-26 ince sizes) on the market, only second to the Panasonic TX26LXD70 which is about £600

K86

One of the reasons I'm not going for the Sony KDL-26T3000 is that the cheapest I've found it for is nearly £500, but the Samsung I believe has a "Gaming Mode" which automatically optimises the TV for games and because I play on my 360 most days such an option would be good

The Samsung and Sony also both have the same number of HDMI ports (2), as well as a VGA out and Component out, the only thing (the Sony) has differently is the option for audio out, but my Sky box is already connected direct to my amp so there would be no need for that feature

I've also been reading that the Samsung is the second to best TV (within the 20-26 ince sizes) on the market, only second to the Panasonic TX26LXD70 which is about £600

K86

You can pick the Samsung up for £388 from Dixons....using the £10 off a £300 spend that can be found here http://www.hotukdeals.com/deal/41288/10-off-any-order-over-300-at-dixons

Just out of curiosity, how is the 32 inch model of the Samsung?

Very good too.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom