Looking for a dual cam system for less than £150

SanPedro

My head is hurting with the amount of choice out there, so hopefully you folks can shed some light. I'm a dashcam noob and am looking to cover front and rear for less than £150.

I saw the Nextbase Duo, which seems neat. But I can't work out if it records 2 sets of videos separately or both front and back in one. All the samples show a split screen video, which doesn't seem wide enough view. And the rear camera view will often be obscured by seat headrests. I have a VW caddy7 seater and there's a 12V socket in the boot, so no problem powering 2 separate cameras. I'm in Spain for a while and I don't think I'd fancy my chances of proving my innocence driving a RHD car if I was involved in a collision, even if not my fault.

cosmicma

have a look at the DDpai M6 plus and the DDpai mini 1 ( not the mini 2 ) both should be within your budget and record to separate sd cards but link to each other and are controlled and monitored wirelessly via an android or ios ( apple ) smart phone

cosmicma

Why not the mini 2?
because the mini 1 links to the DDpai m6 plus wirelessly and is viewed / controlled with same software as the DDpai M6 plus meaning they can both be viewed / controlled at the same time with the same software
the mini 2 looses this feature and is not compatible with the M6 plus

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom