Looking for a decent computer

cityblue121

Standard Member
Reaction score
well i have about £450 to buy a computer with monitor to dowload films and to play games like pes 2010 and need for speed so do you guys no any decent pc packages that would be ideal for this would settle for just playin PES as i can upgrade in a couple of months cheers.

( or £350 for a base unit as i have seen a full hd 22" widescreen tft for £100

You could do worse that buy a box from Dell. They sometimes have some pretty good offers on - I have used HotUkDeals website as they tend to flag them quickly.

A couple of years ago I got a quad core machine for a shade over £200 which was pretty amazing at the time and have bought monitors and a Mini as well.

Good luck:)

I'm not from the UK but sometimes people have used stuff listed on ebay or the marketplace on facebook. If you look at the popular brands such as DELL or HP or Lenovo it will probably be better quality but more expensive.

I'm not from the UK but sometimes people have used stuff listed on ebay or the marketplace on facebook. If you look at the popular brands such as DELL or HP or Lenovo it will probably be better quality but more expensive.

This is a ten year old thread.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom