Looking for a cable tidy window?


Active Member

Does anyone know where I could find a cable tidy window for the hole in the wall I will be making for running cables down my wall when I wall mount my TV?

I'm just looking for something that can fit in the hole I make so everything looks neat.

Anyone have any ideas?


Active Member
Yes those are what Im after. But probably ones without the brushes. Just a normal window would suffice.



Novice Member
Buy a standard blanking plate and cut/drill a hole in it.


Active Member
Why not a plate that takes two plug-in network sockets? Very much like one of the brush filled things but no brush. Even my local B&Q sells them and very cheap too - for B&Q.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom