• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Looking for a brand new logitech G27 for reasonable price?

WizzardsCuff

Established Member
Yesterday I was hunting for a g27 but everywhere that was selling them for under £250 was out of stock. Amazon had stock but were charging £329 for them so I filled in one of those 'found it cheaper' forms on the Amazon website and added a link to the logitech site where they were £249 and lo and behold today when I checked on Amazon they were £229!!!!!

so I've order one and it's been dispatched.

All in including 1st class delivery it was just under £232

Not being a big head but I'm claiming the credit for the price drop :D

When I last looked they had something like 7 left in stock

DKenni

Established Member
Good price. I got the official wheel a while back. Still kicking myself for not buying a G25 when Play were selling the last of their stock off at £99:facepalm:

StuG

Standard Member
good effort! saw this on amazon l couple of days back for £329 and couldn't believe how expensive it was!

I think the cheapest way is still direct through Logitech where you can trade in ANY logitech product for a 20% voucher, reducing the price from £250 to £200

i'd be extremely happy to be corrected on this though.

WizzardsCuff

Established Member
dunno about the 20% at logitech, didn't see anything to tell me that on there website so I cant say yes or no. It's eased the stress for me being able to get a wheel so soon after my G25 packed in after 5 hours of playing GT5. I was in such a mood after taking it to bits and not being able to fix that i put it back together and then nipped outside and went Basil Fawlty on it on the concrete round the back.

Jocky Wilson

Established Member
When I found that the G27 has now become stupid money here I looked online and found a solution a little further afield.

Pixmania were selling some "Grey" G27's the other week for around £220. I helped myself to one. Just need to bare in mind that they come with European power leads so a trip to Maplins maybe necessary for the UK lead.

Unfortunately even Pixmania's are now upto £250

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom