Looking for a basic rack - pls help.

Dankeech

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Looking for a fairly basic hifi rack. Needs 4 shelves, to be black or dark grey in colour. Something like a Target Audio Glass-shelved rack would be great.
Not looking to spend over £100 for sure, though £60 or less would be better.

Thanks in advance :smoke:

Hi Dan - have a look through this particular forum - you'll find plenty of suggestions in your price range....

Pieman1972 said:
Hi Dan - have a look through this particular forum - you'll find plenty of suggestions in your price range....

Cheers. Been scanning around etc.

Just missed out by 3 weeks on a member who junked his Target Audio Rack. I probably would have bought it too :oops:

I'm looking for a black / dark-coloured rack with glass shelves if possible. Prefer 2nd hand better-make to a cheaper 1st-hand rack. Kind of had my heart set on a Target-Audio. Thinking people might be selling the black racks as most components now silver etc.

Thanks tho.

Dan: I know you said you were thinking 2nd hand to get more bang for your buck, but this thread ( http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=172475 ) has some useful options. There are a couple of interesting things in Argos and Index towards the bottom of Page 1 of the thread for well under £100.

hi mate.i have a 5 shelf black hifi rack with black wood shelves made by sound organisation £60 to be picked up from banbury in oxfordshire.can send pics if required.let me know if your interested.cheers
ian

ianlecompte said:
hi mate.i have a 5 shelf black hifi rack with black wood shelves made by sound organisation £60 to be picked up from banbury in oxfordshire.can send pics if required.let me know if your interested.cheers
ian

That sounds interesting. If you could post some pics it would be appreciated. I'm near enough to xcollect. Open to Wood shelves idea.

If you need my email address, pm me.

Thanks.

do a search on these forums for hifi stand as it was here a few weeks ago,the thread has the pics as well.if you have no luck,let me know and i,ll send you some on email.
cheers
ian :thumbsup:

stefmcd said:
If u don't fancy Ian's, Richersounds have a lovely black separates stand with 4 shelves for 100 quid. Its a top quality stand. Had one for about 3 years. No glass shelves though - mdf. Looks nicer in flesh than on piccy , quite sleek and minimalist.
http://ws2.richersounds.com/showproduct.php?cda=showproduct&pid=AUDI-INNO-HFR4-50

Thanks all,
Managed to get lucky and find a Target Glass-shelved stand that I wanted and now got it all set up and it looks great . Thanks for the advice everyone though.

Dan. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom