Looking for a 47inch under £650

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by evosy1978, Aug 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. evosy1978

evosy1978
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hello.

Im looking for a 47 inch tv as this is the biggest I can have in my lounge due to its size. Well be sitting 10ft away from the tv. We want an LED or LCD tv. Were not very technically savvy, but Ive learnt bits over the last few days.

We DONT want 3d tv. We Dont want Smart tv. (because we just would not make use of it).

We DO want HD freeview. Being able to hook up the computer would also be an advantage but not necessary.

Ive been on amazon. It seems LG are the main manufacturers of 47 inch tv's.?

I found these.
    LG 47LV355U 47-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview: Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

LG 47LS5600 47-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview and DLNA (New for 2012): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

Panasonic TX-L47E5B 47-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p LED TV with Freeview HD - Black (New for 2012): Amazon.co.uk: Electronics

The first 2 DONT have HD freeview. But we could buy an external STB with HD freeview (possibly also a hard drive with it)

Would this option ^^^^ be better?

Are these 3 tv's any good. I cannot see the refresh rate for any of them? The panny has complaints about the sound quality.

Are there any other 47 inch that people know about?

Thanks for any advice.