• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

looking for a 37" lcd for my parents help please

grezza

Standard Member
hi i have just started looking for a 37" lcd tv for my parents and have started with what hifi reviews then do a google search which leads me to other review sites.. all of which start to contradict each other. they have a budget of upto £500. could someone please give me some quality suggestions all would be gratefully recieved thanks

grezza

Standard Member
thanks for the reply...one they have pointed out to me they like look of is lg 37lg3000.....its at richer sounds for 399.95...i dont know if it is any good compared to other sets or not...and no they dont do gaming and havnt got blu ray etc...all they will be viewing is sky+ and the occassional dvd on an upscaling dvd player..they have a samsung dvd hd870

vickster

Distinguished Member
The plasma will be far superior to the LG especially on black levels and motion handling :) Well worth the extra

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom