Looking for 4 player co-op over live 2 on one console 2 on another

TylerDurden

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Good friend of mine has just got a 360, his OH (and mine) are asking if there are any games all four of us can play on live (2 players on one console, 2 on the other). We're going to give 1 v 100 a go, can anyone suggest anything else ? Can Halo 3 be played this way ?

Good friend of mine has just got a 360, his OH (and mine) are asking if there are any games all four of us can play on live (2 players on one console, 2 on the other). We're going to give 1 v 100 a go, can anyone suggest anything else ? Can Halo 3 be played this way ?
Halo 3 can as far as I'm aware mate. Not sure of any others.

left for dead and maybe left for dead two, defo played left for dead with two on one tv on live and one on the other so i dont see why it shouldn't work with two on each

Left 4 Dead 2 can, and it gets very addictive with 4 of you playing.

No? I must've just read it a different way from you, I presumed every game on the list with 'Co-op' = 4 and 'Guest' = 1+ meant you could play online with a person sitting next to you.

No? I must've just read it a different way from you, I presumed every game on the list with 'Co-op' = 4 and 'Guest' = 1+ meant you could play online with a person sitting next to you.
I think that means you can have a local player who doesn't have gold. Which leads to the interesting point that for most of these games the OP will need 2 gold accounts.

COD:WAW allows conjoined local and networked co-op
Gears of War 2 will allow it in Horde, but not the campaign
Halo 3: ODST

Yeah, sorry should've been more precise with what I was saying, in order to only use 1 live sub per xbox, you'd need to use the above criteria. The game has to have 4 players coop and has to allow 1 guest per xbox so that both gamers can have both partners playing.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom