1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking fo a "narrow" hifi rack

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by mick23, Jan 4, 2003.

1. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    i have been looking for a hifi rack that is just wide enough to take standard size kit amp cd etc, but all racks i have seen are much wider, i want to have adjustable shelves etc but due to width of room a narrow rack would be ideal, does such a rack exist and links to please,thank you

2. CJROSS

CJROSS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    Mick best "Narrow" rack design Ive seen is from Ash Design, check out the link below, the "Cosmic Tower" is probably your best bet for Narrow, I own a Cosmic 4 and it is very pleasing on the eye.

www.ashdesign.com

Hers is the full range :

http://www.ashdesign.com/cosmic.php3

HTHs

3. mick23

mick23
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    thanks cj nice looking rack but still 600mm wide, i did recall a narrow rack in local 7 oaks,but not sure of make, could do with something nearer 500mm if possible thank you

4. CJROSS

CJROSS

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +343
    Mick greetings duder, here is the width of the Cosmic Midi Rack, which seems right up your street (480mm)

Cosmic Midi Clasic 5 :

Size: (HxWxD) 635 x 480 x 450mm

Glass size: (WxDxH) 480 x 400 x 10mm

A 500mm component will fit in that shelf size as their is 15mm clearance each side for shelf pegs. These racks are also user adjustable in shelh height as well. Ring up Ash with your components sizes.

HTHs