Looking at the Panasonic NV-GS5B

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by The Duke, Nov 18, 2002.

1. The Duke

The Duke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Has anyone bought one of these cam corders?

I have seen one for sale at RGB on the web and at Kelcoo at £580 or there abouts.

I am new to all this and liked the style and handling plus it's AV-in which is important.

Would appreciate any comments or links as to it's worth and / or others a I should take into consideration.

Thanks

Tim

2. booyaka1976

booyaka1976

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Panasonic NV-GS5 is a good camera. Has DV in/out and 8MB Memory stick for still photos to be captured. Very small and compact. Someone once called it a "perv" cam because it is very small.
    The best thing i can say to you regards looking for the best camera is that it's "horses for courses". Everyone will have different opinions of what is the best camera. Try going to your local Jessops/currys etc and playing about with a few cameras and find out which one you like best. Stick to brand names : Sony,Panansonic etc.
    Buy a couple of magazines and have a read through the reviews etc.
    Hope this is of some help!
    :D