1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking at Mission m35i and mc32i downunder

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by thewonderer, Feb 13, 2005.

1. thewonderer

Standard Member

Feb 13, 2005
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:

Would you adam and eve it, I've immigrated down under and am at the stage of building a new sound system. Sad thing is, choice is limited down here and prices are sky high :((

So, i've got on order a denon 2805 and like the mission m35is with a mc32i for centre. I will plan to move my B&W 601 s2 to the rear channels as to sell them would not get me much i think. The sub at the moment is the sony sawx 700 which has impressed me on auditining and am having trouble finding pro reviews for any of the components.

This will make you laugh, where you can pick up some m35is for £329 back home, over here they cost double that!!! :censored:

So I have 2 choices, get them shipped by land and sea from back home (cheers dad) or haggle hard over here.

Has anyone got the new m35i? or know of some reviews? the m35 seem to get a nice write up from what i can find.

What do you think to the system setup i am planning to put together at the moment?