Answered Looking at getting this pre-built gaming pc, need help

abcdefghikk

Novice Member
Reaction score
I'm looking into getting this pre-built pc but was just wondering if its a decent set up? I know that If I built my own I could get it cheaper or get a better system but I cant do that at the moment so was hoping to get a decent pre-built one to last me a few years. I'm terrible with the specs and everything else so hoping you could look these over and tell me if its a good build or not!

Price - £800
Case Built In - Titan Gaming Case With Side Window and Blue LED Fans

Motherboard - Gigabyte H110M-DS2
Motherboard Expansion - 1x PCI Express x16, 2x PCI Express x1

CPU Type - Intel I5 7th Generation Kaby Lake
CPU Model - Intel Core I5 7600 3.5ghz 6mb Cache 7th Gen Kaby Lake
CPU Socket - Intel 1151
CPU Speed - 3.5 Ghz
CPU Max Turbo Clock Speed - 4.1 Ghz
CPU Cooler - Standard Intel Cooler

Memory - 8gb DDR4 2133mhz Performance Ram
Hard Drive Size - 1tb Western Digital WD10EZEX 64mb Cache 7200rpm HDD
Optical Drive -Samsung 24x Sata DVD Writer
Graphics Card - Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 6gb VR Ready
PSU Size - EVGA 600w Quiet 80 Plus Bronze Certified Semi Modular Power Supply

Operating System - Windows 10 Home 64bit Installed With License and Disc
Monitor - Not Included
Keyboard / Mouse - Not Included
Wireless Network - Not Included

Front / Top Case Ports - 2x USB 2.0, 2x USB 3.0, 1x Headphone Jack, 1x Microphone Jack 1x Fan Controller
Rear Panel Connections - 2x PS/2, 1x D-Sub, 2x USB 3.0/2.0, 4x USB 2.0/1.1, 1x RJ-45,3x audio jacks (Line In, Line Out, Mic In)
Special Features - 3x 12cm Cooling Fans Included, Additional Case Cooling Optional, Fan Controller, Fully Upgradeable, Overclocking Potential, Side Window Panel, Water Cooling Support

Yep, nothing wrong with that system, it is a good mid range PC. Adding an SSD would be of benefit if you can, to improve the boot up time of the system. (Can also be done at home by yourself, but make sure the SSD is no smaller than 128gb)

OP, Your username is spelt wrong....:)

I guess abcdefghijk was taken :)

Yep, nothing wrong with that system, it is a good mid range PC. Adding an SSD would be of benefit if you can, to improve the boot up time of the system. (Can also be done at home by yourself, but make sure the SSD is no smaller than 128gb)
Thank you for the response! I've been stressing about it for ages now haha I'm glad its a good pc and I'm not getting too ripped off haha. Is it easy to add a SSD? or would I have to take a bunch of things out of the pc first because I have no skills or experience in that at all!

Also, do you know what kind of games id able to play with this pc? Because I wanted to started playing games like Dayz, Dead by Daylight and H1Z1, would my pc struggle with any of them?

Also, do you know what kind of games id able to play with this pc? Because I wanted to started playing games like Dayz, Dead by Daylight and H1Z1, would my pc struggle with any of them?
With the gtx 1060 , you will be able play at 1080p with most games at ultra or high settings
you could even have a decent 1440p display too , all be it at medium/low settings depending on the game ,
so as long as your not trying to play at 4k (and or want 1440p with maxed out settings) you should be fine :smashin:

With the gtx 1060 , you will be able play at 1080p with most games at ultra or high settings
you could even have a decent 1440p display too , all be it at medium/low settings depending on the game ,
so as long as your not trying to play at 4k (and or want 1440p with maxed out settings) you should be fine :smashin:

Ahh okay that's good to know! thank you very much!

Thank you for the response! I've been stressing about it for ages now haha I'm glad its a good pc and I'm not getting too ripped off haha. Is it easy to add a SSD? or would I have to take a bunch of things out of the pc first because I have no skills or experience in that at all!
Adding an SSD is easy, and depending on your case and PSU leads you will not need to remove anything. Just plug one lead into your motherboard in the right port (check google to make sure you get the right port) and plug one lead from the psu into the ssd.

Adding an SSD is easy, and depending on your case and PSU leads you will not need to remove anything. Just plug one lead into your motherboard in the right port (check google to make sure you get the right port) and plug one lead from the psu into the ssd.
Ah okay that's good then! This is probably going to be a noob question but once ive added the SSD, is there anything else id need to do for it to load my games faster? if that makes any sense haha

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom