Looking at getting some KEF KHT3005 speakers, where can I get a good deal?

Creative Audio usually have good deals

If you hang on a bit they have just bought out an updated version of these its the same model but with se on the end of it. What hifi and tv have them reviewed in the latest mag (octobers) and they are suppose to be a much better impovement over the originals.
(by the way the se stands for special edition and they have improved the subwoofer, tightening up the bottom end and giving you more adjustment over set up and the satellites have a new 'crown horn' optimiser and modified crossovers aimed at producing a more exciting involving performance)

I got mine from SuperFi Camden the other week.... the guys in the shop weren't at all friendly.....

I wouldn't recommend them at all......... :thumbsdow

I got mine from SuperFi Camden the other week.... the guys in the shop weren't at all friendly.....

....Which begs the question: Why did you buy from there then?

Kamal

Got some for £599 from Superfi Nottingham a couple of weeks ago.

Perhaps it was the price they they were persuaded to sell them to you at. I wouldn't be too chuffed at selling something at internet prices in the full knowledge that at any point in the future the customer would expect the sort of after-sales service that only a proper bricks and mortar dealer could provide.

Cake and eat it. That's the way of the world these days.

....Which begs the question: Why did you buy from there then?

Kamal
I put a deposit of £100 on the speakers a few months ago and had to pick them up prior to all my possessions being shipped to Australia.Time was too tight to go elsewhere unfortunately.

I ended up paying £50 more then HiSpek were selling them for which I mentioned to them, they then made out that by holding the speakers under my deposit for a few months was doing me some massive favour.

I asked them how much their QED Silver Anniversary cable was and when he told me I said "No don't worry I can get it cheaper on the internet"..... he asked how much and when I told him the figure he said scarcastically "Well they're practically giving it away aren't they"........

Not a satisfying shopping experience........... :thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom