1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

looking at getting a Toshiba 27WL56P

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs' started by funky phil, Oct 28, 2005.

1. funky phil

funky phil

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi guys! can anyone give me a hands on review of the Toshiba 27WL56P 26in LCD TV? been looking around for while for a hd lcd tv for the release of the xbox 360 but the tv will also be used for ntl digital and watching dvd`s. i was looking at the samsung lcd`s but after reading all the threads on here about tearing and buzzing problems i am now swaying towards the toshiba! i have been in my local comet/currys etc but the picture quality was poor as it was on all the tv`s! i want the tv to have good connectivity rgb/dvi/hdmi etc! any help would be great i have around £800 to spend!

2. markbingo

markbingo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +126
    Cant say what its like, but I am looking at buying this too, and notice that it is available for £650 from Dixons On-line special offer right now !
    £200 cheaper than the high street prices I have seen.
    Normally I wouldnt give Dixons a penny of my money on principle alone,......... but £200 is a lot of moolah !

3. nick501

nick501

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +782
  4. Ramspeed

Ramspeed

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +24
    I'm in the market for a 26" myself. I suspect the best bang for the buck is the JVC LT26DS6. Awesome reviews. Technically near identical to the Panny TX500 (sister companies) but with a 7ms response time. Can be had for less than £800 online.