Looking at buying Samsung LE40R51B

Reaction score
Hi im after a new set around about the 40" mark, to complement my xbox360 that will arrive in december. I need it to play in at least 720p. I have a budget of around £1500. The samsung LE40R51B looks like a good set for me, was just wondering what you guys thought? The only other option was a rear projection dlp but am not sure which is best any help would be appreciated. :lease:

Try searching the forums, this TV has been discussed at length, numerous times

got one last week.... highly recommeded

thelurch, where did you buy it? What price did you pay?

PioRow said:
thelurch, where did you buy it? What price did you pay?

PioRow I got it from 121electricals.co.uk on the net, it was £1560 inc delivery, that was last week, ordered it at lunchtime through the website and it was with me next day at 10:30 am.

just read their reviews on pricerunner.co.uk, it would be worth phoning them to check stock before ordering though

Thats a pretty good price, just went on the site and its a bit lower now but I dont know whether that includes shipping.
Also they are based in essex which is handy as I can pop over the river and see them if I had some problems.

Hmmmmm, decisions decisions.

PioRow said:
Thats a pretty good price, just went on the site and its a bit lower now but I dont know whether that includes shipping.
Also they are based in essex which is handy as I can pop over the river and see them if I had some problems.

Hmmmmm, decisions decisions.

it was £1489 + £80 shipping

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom