Looking a gamecube game similar to Jak and Daxter

for my wife, any suggestions?

thanks guys will look at for them all, especially billy hatcher :)

Scapegoat

for my wife, any suggestions?

Seems a fair swop - does she cook a decent meal? :rotfl:

Seriously try - Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy, Jak and the Power of JuJu.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Nobody thought about Mario Sunshine???

Not the best Mario but a damn good game & another great way of Re-inventing the franchise.

Or how about Luigi's Mansion???

Excellent little game that makes a nice change to play the hard done by sibling, with some great comedy touches.

Neil

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Luigi's Mansion was a great little game (launch game iirc), however it was a little on the short side.

Soundwave

Distinguished Member
Luigi's Mansion was a great little game (launch game iirc), however it was a little on the short side.
Twas a launch game & wasnt the best example of what the machine was capable but it was hella fun, but ultimatley like you said a tad on the short side...still it's such a bargain second hand buy now it really should be in anyone's collection.

Neil

steviebwoy

Does anyone know of a two-player platform game on the Gamecube? I've got Alien Hominid but it's a bit too frantic for the Mrs! Essentially, I'm just after a fairly chilled 2-player co-op platformer in the style of the old 2D Mario.

Any ideas? I've also got an Xbox & a PS2 if that helps!

S

sofabofa

Does anyone know of a two-player platform game on the Gamecube? I've got Alien Hominid but it's a bit too frantic for the Mrs! Essentially, I'm just after a fairly chilled 2-player co-op platformer in the style of the old 2D Mario.

Any ideas? I've also got an Xbox & a PS2 if that helps!
"Tak, the great juju challenge" is a good 2player co-op game. good graphics on the gamecube too, but if you have an xbox set up for progressive scan I expect that would be even better.

steviebwoy

Thanks, I had a look at that - to be honest she tends to shy away from 3D games sadly :( Is there a decent Paper Mario style 2 player game anyone knows of? As I say, Alien Hominid was a bit too frantic for her!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom