• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Look out for a New DVD Player

nizam

Hi

Can some one advice me which one to go for out of these

Thoshiba SD270E or 370E

Panasonic DVDS33 or S42

Some one complained about 270E that it got no memmory , so if you stop the DVD it goes back to the menu again, 370E got picture freezing problems, I wanna buy a cheap DVD player with Progreesive scan and Multi Region Please help me.

Nizam:lease:

dibdab

nizam

Hi

Thankls for your info but my TV is only a Sony KV32FX65 100Hrtz , not a plasma , I need a good DVD player which gives excellent picture quality and sound My Amp is Yamaha DSP 630SE coneected to my current DVD player through a co axial cable that means the new DVD player should have a co axial digital outout as well and progressive scan , I am ready to spend up to £100.00 for a very good DVD player.Please help me OR Can i go for Panasonic DVDS53 Multi region from Richer Sounds, it got things i need Progressive Scan RGB output, and co axial digital output , Please let me know about picture quality is this player any good?

Nizam

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom