Look at this: Denon DHT500SD - Obsolete!!!

i'd say if you want it get it? Got mine this Wednesday and its pretty good :thumbsup: it doesnt bother me that its obsolete, I have it, it does what I want and all for £394. You may even find that the prices start to come down.

Cheers

D

Ive only quoted what I found on those 2 urls... and its the sites opinion, not mine. I might eventually end up with this one coz its good. This forum brings out the best individual opinions from each one of us.
I dont think its a stupid thread, but certainly a stupid reaction to it. Im sure you own one of these.

By the way, it cant play DVDAs, SACD and HDCDs!

The Denon DHT500 is an excellent piece of kit but it's now over two years old - I think it's a testament to it's quality that it's had such a long product life span. I would imagine that Denon may possibly be replacing it with an updated model but still would highly recommend it. An excellent online retailer who will offer it with the multi-region upgrade and the best T&C's are Peter Tyson:

http://www.petertyson.co.uk/ebuttonz/ebz_product_pages/denondht500sd-denondht500sd.shtml

Hope this helps

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom